From its humble beginnings on a farm in Cloverdale, British Columbia, Cloverdale Paint has grown into one of North America's leading manufacturers and sellers of paint products.
Since 1933 they have been providing Canadians with high quality residential, commercial and industrial coatings. For more than 85 years Cloverdale Paint has been focused on quality and committed to providing industry-leading service, fostering innovation and acting with integrity and respect.
- Premium Classic: Available in multiple gloss levels and sizes.
- Super Acrylic II: Only available in 2 gloss levels. Multiple sizes are available.
- Ecologic: Multiple gloss levels and sizes available.
- Renaissance: 2 gloss levels available. Multiple sizes available
- Ceiling Latex: Formulated to reduce spatter. Not available in quarts.
Exterior Paint & Stain
- CoverCoat Exterior Paint: Available in multiple gloss levels and sizes. Available in pre-mixed black.
- Weather One Exterior Stain: An acrylic solid hide siding stain. Not available in quarts.
- Weather One Exterior Stain: A semi-transparent deck stain. Not available in quarts.
- Sharkskin Exterior Solid Stain: High-quality solid hide, hybrid stain. Not available in quarts.
- Sharkskin Translucent Stain: High-quality translucent hybrid stain. Only available in gallons.
- Drywall Sealer: A high-quality sealer for new drywall and repairs. Multiple sizes are available.
- Stain Blocking Primer: An acrylic stain blocker for use on most surfaces. Multiple sizes are available.
- Bonding Primer: An acrylic primer for use on hard to paint surfaces. Multiple sizes are available.